Monday, July 16, 2007

More Pictures please!




<-----This picture was taken by Miss Erin McKay-McElroy. There, ya happy Erin? :)

Ok so in these pictures Caedmon is dressed like a calf at Chick-fil-A. Chick-fil-A is a southern fast food restaurant based on the premise of the delicious fried chicken sandwich. Their whole advertising scheme includes cows encouraging people to "eat more chikin". So last friday was "Cow appreciation day" at a local Chick fil A where you could come dressed in a cow costume and get a free meal. So my friend Erin got the brilliant idea of dressing Caedmon up as a cow so we could get free fare (and get out of the house). So we colored black spots on paper, cut them out, and taped them to his mint green onesie and called him our "Mint Chip Calf". The staff at the joint got a kick out of it (as did we). Meanwhile Caedmon slept through the whole ordeal. Yes I used more poor baby to get free food.Poor baby, being dressed up already.


Baby likes to sleep with one or both arms up in the air!


Paul resting with the little man after a long day of work





What a precious face!





Another chubby nakey picture!




I have been kindly scolded by my gramma for not adding more photos! So I hope you all enjoy!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Me & Charlie were both laughing over your rampant disrespect for Caedmon's future calling as president of the U.S. He will surely not be elected once these pictures are found.

Seriously, what an adorable baby calf. I'm glad you got a free meal. I think he should be their next poster child, he's so cute!

We'll be in Atlanta in January. Though we will just miss you guys, I look forward to checking out Chik-Fil-A.

Anonymous said...

Paul, You're a great dad/husband. I just wanted you to know that.

Charlie

Candace said...

Thanks for all the pictures. We love seeing them. I was wondering who gave him that outfit. I thought you had to take pictures and post them out of respect for that person. Glad to read that it was all done for a free meal. He is so cute as a cow.
Candace

kayshin said...

i <3 that picture of him with one hand in the air. hahahaha....so cute :)

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your grandma asked for more pictures, i myself was thinking that 11 days was farrrrrrrr too long to keep us in anticipation for the next entry!!! he is so handsome he makes me want to cry! i love how he has one hand up when he sleeps, he looks like he is rocking out! lol

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to tell you how smart you were for picking that particular bouncer chair. It looks so cozy and Caedmon seems to love it.

The Mint Chip Calf - please don't ever change, Lace Face!

These pictures are the first ones that I dared to say who he looks like - One him sleeping made me think "Paul!" right away. He has the Ardoin upper lip - gosh, he even looks like Laura's baby pictures in the sleeping photos. I know Caedmon makes a million different faces - and you probably have about that many photos to prove it, but some of these are Halsell countenances fo' sho'.
Love,
Aunt Audrey

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHUBBY BUBBY BABY!!!
IN SOME PIC'S HE LOOKS JUST LIKE A GIBSON..........IN OTHERS HE LOOKS JUST LIKE PAUL!!!
BUT IN ALL PIC'S HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR MY GRANDSON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE NOW, IN EARLY SEPT!!!!
CANDICE IS HOLDING UP FINE, BUT IS NOW GETTING ANXIOUS!
HAD A GREAT SHOWER! THIS KID HAS A WARDROBE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE!!!
I LOVE YOU LACEY, PAUL AND CAEDMON!!!
BLESSINGS, AND LOVE, AUNT NANCY

Unknown said...

Ahahha, I love that you dressed him up as a Mint Chip Calf. That's exactly what I'd to my children.

P.S. Lacey Lee, you are looking quite hot in that photo. Good for you!