Monday, July 23, 2007

My Little Chub

I put Caedmon on the Boppy pillow to get some tummy time...
But he decided it was nap time instead....


Caedmon had his one month check up today! He got a clean bill of health besides little diaper rash. What's more, he is a whopping 12 lbs 7 oz already, which is the 95th percentile for his age. My goodness! However compared to his cousins he is probably quite average. Time is flying and he is growing so fast! He started smiling and cooing some, so I am hoping to snap a picture of it. Also he is starting to bald. I will miss his precious little newborn hair, but I am hoping some blond hair will grow in afterwards.
Sometimes I feel sad he grows so fast and other days I can't wait for him to get bigger and get more interactive and fun. Overall he is a pretty good baby, and while fussy at times, he is easy to calm with bouncing, a change of scenery, or a paci. Paul and I love him so much and are loving parenthood! We are still learning but I am understanding that we will be forever learning now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. I can't wait to hold him again. It warms my heart to hear how you and Paul are fairing as parents. As you know now, no words can every describe the unconditional love we have for our children. Nana Gibson

Christy said...

Ahhh, the first baby days. He must be a happy little guy or he wouldn't fall asleep at the drop of a hat on his Boppy. He is, once again, adorable.

Anonymous said...

love it! the before and after pictures are classic! totally put a smile on my face. once again, i was borderline crazy waiting for the next post! I LOVE YOUR LITTLE CHUB!

kayshin said...

i <3 that first picture...so cute. i can't wait to see him!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lacey, Paul and Caedmon, I am so pleased to hear that things are going well! Lacey you are right to treasure each day because they will fly by! Thanks for the updates and cute pictures, he is so handsome.

Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hehehee I love boppy pillow!