Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Dirty South*...Revisited

*Title courtesy of Audrey

So just to top it off, the day after I wrote that blog we went to help my friend move from her apartment. I soothed the fussy baby inside while Paul and Beth moved furniture. Meanwhile the open door let in mosquitoes and I discovered about 10 minutes later that I had 10+ bites covering my feet and ankles. Needless to say, bugs like me, no one else got any bites. Thankfully my baby didn't either.

Then I pulled a Christy and slapped my hands together , killing a mosquito buzzing near my baby. Eww. As soon as the stuff was moved, I covered the car seat with a blanket and made a beeline for the car. Sooo many bug bites.

If I spike a fever soon, please consider West Nile Virus.

Annddd obligatory cute baby picture to pacify people anxious to meet little Caedmon. He is a happy boy after taking his bath! Kind of looks like he is throwing punches though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of him after his bath. What a difference (almost) two months make. I can't wait for you all to come home to Santa Maria. The best of all things...family, weather and no bugs.

Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to leave my name on last anonymous comment.

Love, Mom (grandma) Marla