Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Play time!

So I just have to say this next picture I have entitled "say no to crack". Apparently I don't know how to put on a disposable diaper correctly.




Caedmon is getting bigger and bigger and smiling more and more!


He is starting to enjoy playing in his play gym that Uncle Joe, Aunt Candace, Uncle James, Aunt Kelli & cousins got him. He especially enjoys the little hanging birds that "squeak"


I promised my mom some pictures of playtime today...so here you go mom!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm glad he is getting some entertainment out of the the play gym. The babies seem to love looking at the objects overhead. I love looking at these pictures and can't wait to meet the little man. We are so excited to see all of you. Thanks for the updates.

Christy said...

He looks sooo cute! Those play gyms are very fun. He's getting so big already.